No bake oatmeal bars blended with raisins and peanut butter is the perfect protein-packed, energizing and healthy snack. In addition, the make ahead bars are ready to eat as soon as you wake up, in the middle of the afternoon or as a healthy dessert!
Try more of the best no bake oatmeal bars recipes. Each creative combination contains home staples that don’t require fancy cooking skills. You will soon realize they are all repeatable snacks that are easy make ahead meal prep!
The oatmeal base provides plant-based protein, fiber, and healthy fats for an energy boost at any time of day. Whether you’re looking for a grab and go breakfast in the morning or a post workout pick me up, these no bake oatmeal raisin bars have you covered with a huge protein boost and fiber to promote healthy digestion.
How to make no bake oatmeal raisin bars?
Make no bake oatmeal bars with raisin to start your day off with a refreshing grab and go breakfast item or rejuvenate the afternoon with a hearty midday snack. The bars are nutritious and ready-to-eat, making it the perfect healthy snack solution for the entire family. If you are always on the go, then feed your hunger with a nutritious make ahead snack idea.
You may also like: Learn how to make your own oat flour by grinding rolled oats in a food processor or high-speed blender. The instructions are easy to follow if you need some extra guidance.
Furthermore, its extremely easy to whip up a batch of 5-minutes homemade peanut butter. You have control over all of the ingredients in the nut butter, the finished texture and also the creative add-ins that you can blend in. Have you ever tried vanilla, cocoa, coffee or cinnamon blended into your peanut butter? Give it a try for yourself!
No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Bars Ingredients:
- Old fashioned rolled oats
- Oat flour
- Coconut flakes
- Coconut oil
- Peanut butter
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Mini chocolate chips
Whisk together the ground flaxseed with warm water. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes and then combine with the remaining of the wet ingredients.
In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients. Then add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir well so that the mixture is fully combined.
Lastly, fold in the raisins and mini chocolate chips.
Prepare an 8×8 inch baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper at the bottom. Pour the oatmeal mixture into the bottom of the pan and pack the base firmly using a fork or parchment paper on top.
Place the pan in the fridge for 1 hour or the freezer for 15 minutes to allow the no bake oatmeal raisin bars to harden. Afterwards, remove from the pan, cut into 2×2 inch pieces and serve at room temperature.
No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Bars Tips
No bake oatmeal raisin bars are easy to prepare, require zero cooking and result in a hearty and healthy snack that everyone will enjoy. Use these simple tips to make your bars taste great and leave you feeling full for a long time.
- Use unsalted and unsweetened peanut butter so that you have better control of the ingredients in the recipe.
- Rolled oats and quick oats work well for this recipe. Steel cut oats are not recommended for raw preparations.
- Substitute coconut sugar, chopped dates or honey in place of the maple syrup.
- If the oatmeal base is too a splash of water to be added to the mixture so that it firms up and binds the oatmeal base together.
- Store the leftover oatmeal bars in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
PLAN THESE ADDITIONAL DELICIOUS NO BAKE OATMEAL BARS FOR THIS WEEK:
No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Bars
No bake oatmeal raison bars are a healthy snack ideas that will keep you feeling full for an extended period of time. Not only does it contain the benefits of oats, but it is a great post workout snack that is high in healthy fats and protein to help you rebuild muscle.
Make ahead no cook oatmeal bars are the perfect meal prep idea for a grab and go snack that fits into your hectic schedule. Spend a few minutes to gather up the ingredients and lets get started with this easy no bake recipe.
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ground flax
- ` 6 tablespoons warm water
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup peanut butter, unsalted and unsweetened
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup raisins
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- To make the flax egg, whisk together the ground flax and warm water in a small bowl; let it stand for 15 minutes before using.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients including the rolled oats, oat flour, coconut, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to fold the ingredients together until everything is well combined.
- Lastly, fold in the raisins and mini chocolate chips.
- Pour the oatmeal raison mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread into an even layer. Press down on the mixture until tightly packed and smooth.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to firm up the mixture.
- Remove from the fridge and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Grab the edge of the parchment paper and lift the oatmeal raison bars out of the baking pan. Set onto a cutting board and slice into 2 inch by 2 inch bars (16 pieces).
Meal Prep: The oatmeal raisin bars can be made up to 1 day in advance. Cover and store in an airtight container inside the refrigerator.
Storage: Store the bars in an sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or 1 month in the freezer.
To Serve: Allow the bars to come to room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 213Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 72mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.