Level up you keto diet with a low carb oatmeal smoothie made with fat bomb ingredients like coconut milk, avocado and peanut butter. 84 grams of total fat will take your fat bomb smoothie to the next level!
It’s hard to keep the fat high and carbs low when making an oatmeal smoothie. This recipe is specially formulated with a high fat content that makes you feel full for extended periods of time and also keeps your body in ketosis.
You will love this keto avocado fat bomb oatmeal smoothie because…
- Takes only 5 minutes to prepare.
- Low carb and extremely high fat content.
- Packed with high fat, both soluble and insoluble fiber and plant based protein. Fat burning meal prep that’ll keep you feeling full all day long!
- Just enough oatmeal to aid digestion and also thicken the beverage. 1 tablespoon of rolled oats only has 3 grams of net carbs.
- Perfect blend of creaminess and full flavored deliciousness.
- If you enjoy coconut milk with a subtle hint of nuts, lime and ginger, then you are absolutely going to love this keto smoothie, its delicious!
Keto diets are no joke and require serious commitment to retaining low carb consumption while increasing fat intake. If you’re looking for a meal that will meet the necessary requirement without any cooking, than this keto avocado fat bomb oatmeal smoothie will work for you!
How to make a keto avocado fat bomb oatmeal smoothie?
Attention keto dieters! Keep your daily carb intake to a minimum while enjoying this high fat, low carb keto avocado fat bomb oatmeal smoothie.
Over 80 grams of total fat and less than 8 grams of net carbs per serving. This fat burner will fill you up and knock out your sweet tooth craving at the same time. Treat yourself to a delicious superfood packed meal that you are guaranteed to enjoy!
Keto Avocado Fat Bomb Oatmeal Smoothie Ingredients:
- Rolled oats
- Coconut milk
- Almond butter
- Lime juice
Add the power packed ingredients into a blender and blend on high speed until everything is smooth. Blend in ice to make a cold beverage if you want to drink immediately, or store in the fridge for a refreshing fat bomb meal prep.
Total Net Carbs: 7.5 g
- Coconut milk: 2 g net carbs
- Rolled oats: 3 g net carbs
- Avocado: 1 g net carbs
- Almond butter: .5 g net carbs
- Lime juice: .5 net g carbs
- Ginger: .25 g net carbs
- Turmeric: .25 g net carbs
Total Fat: 84 g
- Coconut milk: 48 g total fat
- Rolled oats: 1 g total fat
- Avocado: 15 g total fat
- Almond butter: 20 g total fat
Keto Avocado Fat Bomb Oatmeal Smoothie Tips:
The no cook recipe balances hearty ingredients with fat bomb keto power. Incorporate the helpful hints to take your keto avocado fat bomb oatmeal smoothie to the next level.
- Coconut milk: Unsweetened coconut milk from the can is extremely high fat. The coconut milk adds a rich creaminess that’ll make your fat bomb smoothie irresistible.
- Avocado: Adds another layer of creaminess and healthy omega fats.
- Nut butter: Choose your favorite nut butter to add in.
- Oats: Rolled oats or quick oats are the preferred type of oats for this smoothie.
- Vegan: Full fat coconut milk is vegan.
- Gluten free: Even though oats are gluten free, use certified gluten free.
- Protein powder: Supplement the nutrition by adding a scoop of protein powder to the drink blend. Use your favorite low carb protein powder for this power packed keto fat bomb smoothie.
- Lime: Adjust the acidity to accommodate your taste. There is a subtle balance of lime flavor in the keto oatmeal smoothie base.
- Spice: Ginger and turmeric are incredibly beneficial spices to add to you diet routine. They pair well together, and also go well with the coconut milk, nut better and lime juice for a wholesome classic combination of flavor.
- Consistency: Blend in a few ice cubes if drinking immediately. If the smoothie is too thick for your preference, adjust the thickness with a splash of liquid to loosen up the mixture as necessary.
- Make ahead: Meal prep ahead of time. If the smoothie thickens too much when stored in the fridge or freezer, adjust the consistency with a splash of liquid and a quick stir.
- Storage: The no cook keto fat bomb oatmeal smoothie is good for about 3 days when stored in the fridge or 1 month if placed in the freezer.
You May Also Like
- Is Oatmeal Keto?
- Keto Oatmeal
- Is Oat Fiber Keto?
- Can You Eat Oatmeal on Keto?
- Are Oats Paleo?
- Savory Oatmeal
If you enjoy this recipe for a keto smoothie, please leave a rating and comment!
Keto avocado fat bomb oatmeal smoothie is delicious, nutritious and wholesome. In addition to the health benefits of oats, the no cook meal prep features plant-based protein, dietary fiber and essential vitamins and minerals.
The keto diet recipe takes only a few minutes to prepare and requires 7 ingredients. This fat bomb smoothie will leave you feeling full all day long.
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ avocado (3-4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger (about 1/2 inch piece)
- ½ teaspoon fresh grated turmeric (about 1/4 inch piece)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend 30-60 seconds on high-speed until smooth.
- Add crushed ice or extra liquid to adjust the consistency as needed.
- Taste and adjust tartness and seasoning per your tastebuds.
- Serve immediately or place in an airtight contain inside the fridge for a grab and go meal prep.
Make it vegan and gluten free!
Adding a pinch of black pepper will make the curcumin in the turmeric more bioavailable. A small dash will have no impact the overall taste.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 830Total Fat: 84gSaturated Fat: 46gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 40mgNet Carbohydrates: 7.5gSugar: 2gProtein: 14g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.