Lemon and raspberry are a classic combination that creates an explosion of sweet and tart flavors. Boost your immunity with a healthy serving of antioxidant rich lemon raspberry overnight oats, you’ll have to give it a try for yourself.
If you are looking to diversify your meal prep ideas, we’ve rounded up the most requested raspberry overnight oats recipes.Simply assemble the no cook recipes using ingredients you already have in your kitchen pantry.
From raspberry yogurt overnight oats to raspberry mocha overnight oats we have covered all the best raspberry flavored combinations. Raspberries and lemon are antioxidant rich superfoods that’ll help keep the doctor away, right?
This meal prep friendly lemon raspberry overnight oatmeal takes only 5-minutes to prepare. There are health benefits of oats, lemon and honey in this flavorful combination. Enjoy a hearty, wholesome and nutritious meal at any time of day.
How to make lemon raspberry overnight oats?
Overnight oats are really easy to make. Literally throw all the ingredients together in a meal prep container and allow the oats to soak until the morning time!
For an extra fresh taste, try making your own homemade soy milk. This dairy-free milk alternative can made into many different flavors using add-ins like coca, vanilla, matcha, sweet potato, cinnamon and coffee. Give it a try and let us know your favorite flavors!
Lemon Raspberry Overnight Oatmeal Ingredients:
- Rolled oats
- Soy milk
- Greek Yogurt
- Lemon juice
- Lemon zest
In a mason jar, add the oats, soy milk, yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest and honey. Mix well and then fold in half of the raspberries. Save the other half of the raspberries for a topping.
Cover the container and allow the ingredients to sit in the refrigerator overnight for at least 12 hours before serving.
Finish the top with the remaining raspberries and a little extra lemon zest for extra flavor and natural sweetness. Be creative and add sliced almonds or pecans for an additional nutty flavor and crunchy texture! This meal is perfect for breakfast or a filling snack to refuel your body at anytime during the day!
Lemon Raspberry Overnight Oats Tips:
Here are some tips for you to change up the lemon raspberry overnight oats. Vary the flavor, temperature and consistency so that you don’t get bored eating the same exact dish every time.
- Rolled oats are preferred over quick oats for this recipe. Quick oats get really mushy when soaked and steel cut oats need extra soaking time otherwise they are too chewy in uncooked preparations.
- Meyer lemons are extra fragrant, but regular lemons will work just as well.
- Add your favorite protein powder for a post workout muscle building boost.
- For an extra kick to your immunity system, add pinch of freshly grated ginger and a dash of cinnamon.
- Enhance the flavor with cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. They are low in calories and offer nutritional benefits as well.
- Store a batch of lemon raspberry overnight oatmeal in a jar with an airtight lid. The classic flavors, delicious toppings and magical pink color are aesthetically pleasing and satisfyingly fulfilling!
- Add a scoop of chia seed for a gelatinous texture. The seeds swell up with when in contact with the liquid to make a jelly like consistency.
Lemon raspberry overnight oatmeal is a perfect meal prep idea for the busy week ahead. Quick, easy and healthy breakfast recipe that you are guaranteed to enjoy.
Let us help you with planning breakfast, here is simple make ahead meal that you can prepare in 5 minutes.
Instead of skipping the most important meal of the day, make a batch of delicious and healthy oatmeal. The grab-and-go breakfast also works well as a midday snack when you need a bite to eat in the middle of the day.
Start the day off on the right foot with a healthy serving of overnight oats in a jar.
- ½ cup oats
- ½ soy milk
- ¼ cup coconut yogurt
- 2 tablespoon meyer lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon meyer lemon zest
- ½ cup raspberry
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a medium-sized bowl or overnight oats jar, mash the raspberries at the bottom with a fork. Add the rolled oats, soy milk, coconut yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest and honey. Stir well to fully combine the oatmeal mixture.
- Cover and store overnight in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
- To serve, remove from the fridge and top with more raspberries, chopped hazelnuts, candied ginger or your favorite oatmeal toppings!
- This recipe is vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free!
- Substitute for your favorite yogurt and milk alternatives.
- This overnight oatmeal ratio serves up a thin porridge style oatmeal that is enjoyable. The combination of lemon juice and yogurt does make for a creamy consistency. However, feel free to stir in a spoonful of chia seeds to thicken the mixture.
- For freshness, this overnight oats recipe should be eaten within 4-5 days of preparation.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 360Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 104mgCarbohydrates: 69gFiber: 9gSugar: 35gProtein: 12g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.