Peach cobbler is here to change up your oatmeal routine. Are you tired of having the same breakfast everyday? This nutritious smoothie recipe will fix that problem with the delicious combination of oatmeal, peaches and spice, tastes just like a liquefied peach cobbler!
Here at Simply Oatmeal, we’ve rounded up the best oatmeal smoothie recipes for you to discover your favorite flavors. Be creative with milk substitutes and yogurt alternatives so that you make the best tasting blender beverage.
If you like the peachy combination, then you will also like apple pie oatmeal smoothie and blueberry lemon oatmeal smoothie. They are both recipes that taste like you blended up a slice of pie and poured it into a glass.
This peach cobbler oatmeal smoothie is awesome because…
- Takes only 5 minutes to blend the ingredients together.
- Packed with wholesome nutrition like plant based protein, soluble and insoluble fiber and omega-3 fats. All around healthy meal prep idea for the road!
- Just the right amount of peach sweetness, oatmeal crustiness and cobbler spice.
- Tastes just like you put a peach cobbler in the blender. The peach, yogurt and cinnamon combine super well with the hearty oatmeal base, its mouthwatering deliciousness!
No cook peach cobbler oatmeal smoothie is a nutritious way to start your morning routine without adding too much sugar into your diet. The healthy meal is fiber rich, includes plant based protein along with an array of essential vitamins and minerals.
This healthy oatmeal recipe tastes heavenly because it perfectly balances both sweetness with the crustiness of whole grain oats. Busy mornings make it tough to get everything accomplished, so here’s a quick and simple peach cobbler oatmeal smoothie that will brighten up your day and make you feel full at the same time.
How to make peach cobbler oatmeal smoothie?
Peach cobbler oatmeal smoothie has a subtle sweetness with the peaches and a crustiness from the whole grain oats. This recipe is really easy to make ahead and store in a meal prep container, tastes absolutely delicious the very next day.
You may also enjoy making almond milk from scratch. The 5-minute almond milk recipe is easy to make and inspires you with really fun flavor add-ins like vanilla, chocolate or cinnamon. The best part is that you don’t need to clean the blender when you make almond milk and then blend your oatmeal smoothie!
Gather a few staple ingredients and let’s get started with this no cook oatmeal recipe!
Peach Cobbler Oatmeal Smoothie Ingredients:
- Rolled oats
- Almond milk
- Maple syrup
Blend all of the ingredients together. Adjust the sweetness to taste and consistency as needed. Blend in a few ice cubes if you are going to drink immediately, or store in the fridge or freezer for a healthy grab and go meal.
Peach Cobbler Oatmeal Smoothie Tips:
Upgrade your breakfast routine by adding this peach cobbler oatmeal smoothie into the mix. Sprinkle the top layer with a dusting of brown sugar and cinnamon to make this easy meal prep extra tasty. Utilize these basic tips so that you are guaranteed to enjoy every sip you take.
- Frozen peaches: Peaches can be either fresh or frozen, however using frozen fruits will eliminate the need to add ice for a cold blended beverage to drink right away. If you meal prep and store in the fridge then there is no need to add ice.
- Yogurt: Yogurt makes the blended beverage extra creamy. It goes well with the sweetness of the peaches, hearty oats and aromatic spices. Creamy = delicious!
- Oats: Raw steel-cut oats don’t bend well, so use rolled oats or quick oats for this preparation.
- Vegan: Substitute dairy free milk and yogurt to make this recipe vegan friendly.
- Gluten free: Although oats are gluten free, wheat free certified oats are recommended to avoid cross contamination if you are on a strict diet.
- Protein powder: A scoop of protein powder will add nutritional benefit to this blended drink. Use your favorite brand of unflavored or vanilla protein powder to pair well with the peachy taste.
- Sweetness: Maple syrup is vegan friendly and accentuates the cobbler taste, make adjustments to the amount of sweetness to accommodate your personal craving.
- Consistency: Blend in a few ice cubes if you want to drink a cold smoothie right away, or add a splash of liquid to loosen up the thickness to suit your preference.
- Make ahead: Meal prep ahead of time and store in the fridge. The smoothie will thicken, so loosen it up with a quick stir and a splash of extra liquid.
- Storage: The smoothie will last about 3 days when kept in the fridge or up to 1 month if stored in the freezer.
Peach cobbler oatmeal smoothie is a perfect balance of peachy flavor combined with the health benefits of whole grain oats. It’s packed with plant-based protein and is also fiber rich to keep you feeling full for extended periods of time.
This blended drink recipe is easy to make and only requires a handful of staple ingredients. Allow yourself a few minutes to assemble this meal prep idea and store it in the fridge or freezer for the upcoming busy days during the week.
No cook peach cobbler oatmeal smoothie is a healthy breakfast or midday snack. Take your grab and go meal on the road to energize your body and mind with a fulfilling serving of oats.
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup peach, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Place rolled oats in a blender and pulse until they are powdery.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend for 45 seconds until smooth.
- Adjust the consistency and sweetness as needed.
- Serve immediately, or store in the fridge or freezer for a make ahead grab and go meal on the run.
Make it vegan and gluten free!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 281Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 27mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 6gSugar: 27gProtein: 12g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.