Enjoy the taste of raspberries and lemonade combined with the heartiness of overnight oats! Starting off the busy morning with raspberries, lemon and whole grain oats is a great way to energize your mind and body to start the day off on the right foot.
Here are the best lemon overnight oats that can be assembled in just 5 minutes. Meal prep each individual batch in a mason jar so that your grab and go breakfast is ready when you leave the house every morning.
From blood orange lemonade overnight oats to lavender lemonade overnight oats, we’ve come up with tasty oatmeal options that will satisfy your hunger cravings. The beverage classic blends so well with the oats that you’ll get little bites of sweet and sour in every single bite.
You will love this raspberry lemonade overnight oats because…
- 5 minutes is all you need to prepare this no cook recipe.
- Packed with whole grain nutrition like plant based protein, dietary fiber and healthy fats.
- Healthy meal prep that’ll energize your day no matter when you eat it!
- Perfect amount of sweetness, tartness and creaminess.
- Tastes just like tarty raspberry pie blended with a hearty oatmeal base, its absolutely delicious!
Overnight oats are filled with heart-healthy benefits in addition to being high in plant based protein and dietary fiber along with an array of essential vitamins and minerals. Give your body an antioxidant rich nutritional boost as part of your balanced diet.
How to make raspberry lemonade overnight oats?
Depending on your preference, adjust the lemon juice for a strong or mild sourness. Prepare the oats ahead of time and store overnight in the fridge so you awaken to fully soaked oats that are ready to eat the very next day.
It’s just that easy!
Here are a few more components that you need to get started!
Raspberry Lemonade Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- Regular rolled oats
- Coconut milk
- Raspberry-chia jam
- Coconut sugar
Mix the oats, coconut milk, yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, raspberry-chia jam and coconut sugar in a bowl or mason jar. Stir well so that the oats are fully coated with the flavorful liquid. Cover and store in the refrigerator overnight.
The next day, give the oats a good stir and then eat cold or heat up for a warm meal. Garnish with fresh berries, nut butter, toasted coconut, a sprinkle of cinnamon or your favorite oatmeal toppings.
Raspberry Lemonade Overnight Oats Tips:
Calling all lemonade lovers! You’re in the right place! Here are some tips and tricks to help you enjoy this raspberry lemonade overnight oats and make it the best tasting oatmeal that you ever had:
- Lemon: Lemon juice offer a zesty citrusy flavors along with being a powerful immunity booster. Lemon juice can easily be purchased at the market, but juicing a whole lemon also offers the chance to add fresh lemon zest to the oats.
- Raspberry: Raspberries are packed with flavor and wholesome nutrition. From rich antioxidants to essential vitamins and minerals, raspberries compliment a balanced diet.
- Oats: Rolled oats work best when preparing this recipe. Quick oats get mushy when soaked and steel cut oats aren’t recommended for raw food preparations because they are extremely tough and chewy.
- Liquid ratio: Overnight oats soak up lots of liquid, so 2:1 ratio of liquid to oats works best for a porridge-style oatmeal. Add a splash of liquid to adjust the consistency when it comes time to serve.
- Yogurt: Yogurt makes this oatmeal preparation extra creamy. Stick with a fairy free yogurt if you are preparing a vegan recipe.
- Seeds: Chia seeds, hemp seeds and flaxseeds are some of the superfood options that can easily be added to this no cook recipe.
- Vegan: Make it vegan by using your favorite dairy-free milk and yogurt alternatives.
- Gluten free: Although oat are gluten free, if you follow a strict wheat free diet then certified oats are recommended.
- Protein powder: Enhance the nutritional components by adding a scoop of protein powder. Choose your favorite brand of unflavored or vanilla supplement for a complimentary taste.
- Sweetener: Sweeten the oats as needed. Feel free to substitute your favorite vegan friendly sweetener like maple syrup, coconut sugar, agave or stevia.
- Give it a stir: Before serving, give the no cook oatmeal a good stir and then add your favorite toppings. This will provide a consistent mouthfeel throughout the oats by combining the soft bottom layer with the chewy layer on top.
- Add-ins: Fresh fruit, dried fruit and chopped nuts will add a crunchy texture to the creamy soaked oats. For more inspiration, check out this list of over 75 oatmeal toppings.
- Storage: Store the meal prep in the best overnight oats containers for a handy grab and go that you can take on the road. The overnight oats will last for about 5 days when kept in the fridge inside an airtight container.
Raspberry lemonade overnight oats is hearty meal that serves as a fantastic substitute for the drink classic. Not only will it knock out your craving for sweetness, but it will also leave you feeling full for the remainder of the day.
This vegan and gluten free recipe compliments the whole grain oats with the tartness of lemon in this tasty no cook recipe.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon raspberry-chia jam
- 1 tablespoon brown coconut sugar
- In an overnight oats container or medium sized bowl, combine the oats, coconut milk, yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, raspberry-chia jam and coconut sugar.
- Stir well so that the oats ingredients full mix together. Cover and place in the fridge overnight for at least 12 hours so that the oats fully soak up the liquid.
- To serve, give the oats a good stir and then warm the oats in the microwave or enjoy cold. Garnish with fresh berries, sliced almonds, shredded coconut, extra lemon zest or your preferred oatmeal toppings.
- Make it vegan and gluten free!
- Adjust the consistency and sweetness if necessary.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 385Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 10gSugar: 25gProtein: 14g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.