Taste sweetness and tartness in every spoonful of blueberry and lemonade overnight oats! Mouthwatering deliciousness and packed with wholesome nutrition, its the perfect item for a balanced breakfast or even a mid afternoon snack.
If lemon and oatmeal are not part of your go-to routine, then you need to try these lemon overnight oatmeal recipes. Explore the variety of uniquely inspired oats to add to your go-to menu!
From green tea lemonade overnight oats to strawberry lemonade overnight oats, each no cook recipe is perfect for a grab and go meal prep. Here are healthy eating solutions for your busy workweek so that you feel full and avoid unnecessary snacking.
You will love this blueberry lemonade overnight oats because…
- Only takes 5 minutes to prepare.
- Healthy recipe consisting of plant based protein, healthy fats, and dietary fiber.
- Balance sweet, tart and creamy flavors in perfect harmony.
- Blueberry lemonade blends lemon and blueberry with hearty oatmeal to make a zesty flavor that is simply irresistible!
Whether you prefer milk or substitute for a dairy free alternative, this blueberry lemonade overnight oatmeal recipe can be easily modified to fit your diet preferences. Mix and match your favorite toppings for endless options that you really can’t go wrong with.
How to make blueberry lemonade overnight oats?
This blueberry lemonade overnight oatmeal will wow your sense and blow you taste buds away with a melody of sweet and tart flavors. Gather a few simple ingredients to quickly assemble this healthy recipe.
You may also enjoy making this 5 minute blueberry-chia jam recipe. It tastes delicious and is super easy to make. The recipe feature aromatic spices that really blend well with the flavor profile of the blueberries, give it a try and I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
Blueberry Lemonade Overnight Oatmeal Ingredients:
- Regular rolled oats
- Coconut milk
- Blueberry-chia jam
- Coconut sugar
In a bowl or a mason jar, add all of the ingredients together. Give it a good stir so that everything is well combined. Seal the container and store in the fridge overnight.
In the morning time, give the oats another stir and garnish with your favorite oatmeal toppings. A few ideas to consider are fresh berries, lemon zest, toasted coconut or toasted nuts.
Blueberry Lemonade Overnight Oats Tips:
Change up your meal-on-the-go routine with a hearty serving of blueberry lemonade overnight oats. Here are tips to make your grab and go meal even more tasty.
- Blueberries: Blueberries add a subtle sweetness that is enjoyable in addition to containing a ton of beneficial antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- Lemon: Fresh lemon juice adds a tangy zing to the no cook oatmeal preparation. Lemon juice is available in the juice aisle at the local market, but a whole lemon still gives the best results. Juicing a lemon is a much fresher alternative and it can also be zested for enhanced citrusy flavor.
- Oats: Select rolled oats for this recipe instead of using quick oats or steel cut oats. Quick oats are thin and have less texture than the rolled oats, which results in a very mushy texture when soaked overnight. Steel cut oats are too thick for soaking. Soak the oats overnight for at least 12 hours before eating.
- Liquid ratio: The 2:1 oats to liquid ratio is a good guideline to follow. This provides a creamier taste and prevents the overnight oatmeal from thickening too much.
- Yogurt: A scoop of yogurt adds a creamy taste to the oatmeal along with increasing the fat and protein content. Choose a diary-free yogurt if your on a vegan diet.
- Seeds: Hemp seeds, chia seeds or flaxseeds are superfood nutritional ingredients that can be easily added.
- Vegan: Substitute dairy free milk and yogurt options to make the recipe vegan.
- Gluten free: Even though oats are gluten free, it’s recommended to use certified oats to prevent cross contamination.
- Protein powder: Increase to nutritional availability by adding a scoop of protein powder for a power packed post workout snack.
- Sweetener: Use your favorite sweetener to sweeten the soaked oats as needed. Maple syrup, coconut sugar, honey or agave are some of the available options.
- Give it a stir: Stir the no cook oatmeal before adding any toppings. The bottom is more mushy compared to the top layer, so mixing the layers combines the soft and crunchy for a smooth mouthfeel.
- Add-ins: Chopped nuts, nut butters, fruits spreads, fresh fruit and dehydrated fruits are great ingredients to add to overnight oats. Check out this list of over 75 oatmeal toppings for more tasty inspirations that will complement the creamy texture.
- Storage: Use one of the best overnight oats jars to store the meal prep for improved mobility. Eat within 5 days to ensure quality and freshness.
Blueberry lemonade overnight oats is a sweet and aromatic combination of flavor. Enjoy this healthy meal prep as a grab and go breakfast or a midday snack to tide you over for the day.
This no cook recipe is gluten free and can be easily modified to be vegan. Use a dairy free yogurt alternative and steer clear of honey, viola!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon blueberry-chia jam
- 1 tablespoon brown coconut sugar
- In a medium sized bowl or overnight oats jar, add all of the ingredients together. Mix really well so that the ingredients fully combined. Seal the container and place in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
- To serve, give the no cook oatmeal another stir and add your favorite oatmeal toppings like fresh berries, lemon zest, crushed nuts or toasted coconut.
- Make it vegan and gluten free!
- Adjust the consistency and sweetness if necessary.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 387Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 9gSugar: 26gProtein: 14g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.