Are you looking for a no cooking and no mess breakfast idea? Then raspberry vanilla overnight oatmeal is a quick and easy recipe that you will love. Not only is it incredibly tasty, but it also turns a beautiful pink color that is absolutely magical.
When the temperature starts rising in the morning, hot breakfast doesn’t sound good. It’s true that raspberry overnight oats are a summertime staple because they are quick and refreshing!
From raspberry almond overnight oats to raspberry mocha overnight oats, we’ve got so many ways to enjoy your oatmeal and seasonal fruits at the same time. Pick you favorite milk or yogurt to soak the oats and personalize your oatmeal by choosing toppings you love the most.
If you hunger easily turns into anger, eat this no cook oatmeal for breakfast because it makes you feel fuller for longer periods of time. Let overnight oats be the answer and soak up all of the health benefits of oatmeal combined with antioxidant rich super foods!
How to make raspberry vanilla overnight oats?
Making raspberry vanilla overnight oats is not that hard. You only need raspberries and 5 simple ingredients to start and less than 5 minutes to meal prep.
Raspberry Vanilla Overnight oats Ingredients:
- Regular rolled oats
- Coconut milk
- Coconut nectar
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips
Stir together the coconut milk, coconut nectar, and vanilla extract in a mason jar. Next, add the oats and stir well to fully coat the oats.
Gently fold in half the raspberries and chocolate chips, save the other half for the topping. Cover and refrigerate overnight for 12 hours.
In the morning, give a quick stir and serve cold, or you can briefly heat it in the microwave or on the stovetop. If you’re heating the overnight oats, then you may want to add the chocolate chips afterwards.
Garnish with the remaining raspberries and chocolate chips. Finish with sliced almonds, shaved coconut or your favorite oatmeal toppings.
Raspberry Vanilla Overnight Oats Tips
Raspberry vanilla overnight oats are an easy, healthy and delicious breakfast idea. Try this recipe for a gluten-free and vegan treat in the morning. Here are handy tips to keep your oatmeal fresh and enjoyable every time.
- Rolled oats are the right type of oats for this recipe
- If mixture seems too thick when serving, add a splash more coconut milk to make it porridge-style.
- If you want a creamy texture, don’t forget to add a scoop of Greek yogurt or vanilla flavored yogurt. Use a diary-free alternative if your sticking to a vegan diet
- On a workout day, add a scoop of protein powder or spoonful of chia seed for a nutrient boost.
- Add enough liquid to prevent a thick and pasty texture. Whether you use coconut milk or any other liquid of your choice, keep it 2:1 ratio of liquid to overnight oats.
- Sweeten the oats to your preference with maple syrup, agave, coconut sugar or any other sweetener you enjoy most.
PLAN THESE ADDITIONAL DELICIOUS RASPBERRY OVERNIGHT OATS THIS WEEKEND:
Raspberry vanilla overnight oats is a healthy and delicious meal prep idea. The no cook recipe only uses 6 ingredients and takes just 5 minutes to assemble.
Make ahead in a mason jar for a simple grab and go meal during your busy workweek. As a result, you will never leave home hungry with your healthy meal on the run.
Raspberries and vanilla are a perfect combination of tart and sweet spice. The flavors blend well with the creaminess of soaked oats.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup vanilla coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- In a medium sized bowl or overnight oats jar, combine the coconut milk, coconut nectar, and vanilla extract and stir well. Add the oats and continue mixing.
- Fold in the raspberries and mini chocolate chips. Save a few to top the oats with before serving.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight for a minimum of 12 hours.
- The next morning, give a quick stir and serve cold, or gently heat on the stovetop or in the microwave for a brief moment.
- Lastly, add a few more raspberries and chocolate chips along with any oatmeal toppings you may desire.
- If you’re warming up the soaked oats, then you may want to add the chocolate chips after they’ve been heated.
- This recipe is vegan, gluten-free and non-dairy!
- Adjust the 2:1 liquid to overnight oats ratio to suit your personal preference.
- Eat within 5 days of preparation to maintain quality and freshness.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 357Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 9gSugar: 29gProtein: 7g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.