What kind of nuts pairs extremely well with raspberry and overnight oats? The answer is almonds! Tart raspberry and sweet nutty almond flavor goes together so well! When they are combined with creamy no cook oatmeal then you will feel like you’re eating a dessert for breakfast, which you simply can’t resist.
When the temperature rises and the weather is heading towards the summer season, adding fresh raspberries to your morning meal is great choice. Here at Simply Oatmeal, every raspberry overnight oats recipe is easy to make and only take about 5 minutes to prepare. Just stick them in the fridge overnight, and all you need to do is grab them in the morning and go!
With each of the quick and easy recipe, you can make fun flavors for your oatmeal like raspberry coconut overnight oats or raspberry jam overnight oats. Use our secret preparation methods instead of consuming store-bought flavored milk or yogurt. We promise you won’t regret the bold and fresh tasting flavors!
How to make raspberry almond overnight oats?
In order to make raspberry almond overnight oats, combine rolled oat with fresh or frozen raspberries to replenish carbs and incorporate a bit of plant-based protein from oats, almond yogurt and chia seeds. Make this tasty meal prep tonight and enjoy having breakfast waiting for you in the morning!
Raspberry Almond Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- Old fashioned oats
- Almond milk
- Almond yogurt
- Chia seeds
- Maple syrup
- Almond butter
In an overnight oats jar or sealable container, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Mash the raspberries and stir the almond butter and chia seeds so that there are no clumps remaining.
Cover and store in the refrigerator overnight. The next day, stir the no cook oatmeal and add a splash of almond milk if desired. Top with extra fresh or frozen raspberries, silvered or chopped almonds and any other oatmeal toppings that catch your eye.
Raspberry Almond Overnight Oats Tips
Sweet raspberries, crunchy almonds, and jelly like chia seeds blends so well with no cook oats. Make the most amazing breakfast that is nutritious, delicious, and fulfilling. Here are helpful tips to guarantee you enjoy each and every spoonful.
- You may also enjoy making almond milk in 5 minutes or this really easy almond butter recipe. Homemade just taste so much better because it is fresh and doesn’t have any additional preservative. In addition, there are so many fun flavor variations you can explore along the way! Give it a try for yourself!
- Feel free to use plain or raspberry flavored yogurt for more flavor. If you choose unsweetened yogurt, add sweetness by drizzling maple syrup into the oats mixture.
- Avoid using quick oats for this recipe because they tend to get too soggy when soaked with milk. Also, do not use steel cut oats because they won’t soften enough to eat the next day.
- Store the remaining batch of oats in the fridge in an overnight oats container for up to 5 days.
- Add a scoop of protein powder for a post-workout boost or midday snack to fill your empty belly.
- If the mixture seems to thick when serving, just add more sugar-free liquid or yogurt. Be mindful of the 2:1 liquid to overnight oats water ratio.
MORE RASPBERRY OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPES:
Raspberry almond overnight oats is a healthy and balanced vegan option. The nutritious combination includes the benefits of oats, along with antioxidant rich super foods like almonds, chia seeds and raspberries.
Each serving is packed with a blend of wholesome nutrition including plant-based protein, omega 3 fats and dietary fiber. The meal also boasts an array of antioxidants and essential vitamins a minerals.
Make ahead in a meal prep container for an easy grab and go. Don’t leave home hungry when you have a serving of raspberry and almond overnight oatmeal already prepared in the fridge.
- In a pint-sized mason jar or medium sized bowl, add the rolled oats, almond yogurt, almond milk, chia seeds and maple syrup. Stir well so that the oats are coated with the mixture and the chia seeds don’t clump up together.
- Cover the container and place in the fridge overnight for at least 12 hours.
- The next day, give the oats a quick stir and add a splash of almond milk to thin the mixture if needed.
- Then top with a scoop of almond butter, raspberries, sliced almonds and whatever additional oatmeal toppings you enjoy most.
- This recipe is vegan, gluten free and dairy free!
- Try stirring the almond butter into the no cook oatmeal when preparing for a rich and satisfying taste.
- Enjoy within 5 days of preparation to ensure the ingredients do not spoil.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 539Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 30mgCarbohydrates: 76gFiber: 16gSugar: 28gProtein: 14g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.