Looking for brand new breakfast or midday snack idea, try this strawberry banana overnight oats recipe an easy no cook oatmeal that tastes like dessert. Assemble this grab and go meal in about 5 minutes so that it’s prepared for you to take in the morning, don’t forget to grab a spoon!
If you happen upon a good deal for a bunch of bananas at the grocery store, then we’ve got the best banana overnight oats for you to choose from. The variety of flavor combinations ensures that you never get bored of eating the same taste too many times in a row.
From chocolate banana overnight oats to cinnamon banana overnight oats, you won’t have a difficult time finishing bananas without getting tired of eating them! Build up your oatmeal toppings list so you can mix up the arrangements everyday.
This delicious combination overnight oats is made with a of ripped bananas and strawberries to make a healthy and super easy breakfast. Add some shredded coconut, chia seeds or crunchy granola to really take your taste buds to the next level!
How to make strawberry banana overnight oats?
This creamy strawberry banana overnight oatmeal is packed full of protein, fiber, and nutritious fruit. Its a healthy breakfast option that tastes comparable to a rich flavored dessert. Invest 5 minutes the night before and grab these ingredients to start the magic.
Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- Old fashioned oats
In a mason jar, mash ½ a banana at the bottom using a fork. Then mix in the oats, milk, yogurt and honey so that the oats are coated with the mashed banana.
Cover the container and place in the fridge overnight. It’s best to let the oats soak for a minimum of 12 hours before consuming. Give a quick stir in the morning to combine the soft oats at the bottom with the chewy oats on top.
Top the no cook oatmeal with sliced strawberries, banana, scoop of nut butter, toasted coconut or any other toppings you desire. Feel free to add chopped nuts or granola for crunchy texture.
Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats Tips
Strawberry and banana is perfect fruits to use for no cook overnight oats. When combined with the benefits of oats, your meal is packed with plant based protein, fiber and essentials vitamins that’ll keep you feeling full morning. Don’ skip these tips that are going to improve your oatmeal experience all week long.
- Add a scoop of nut butter when serving to boost protein, healthy fats and also flavor to your meal.
- If fresh strawberries are not available, replace with frozen strawberries to mix with fresh banana.
- Always stir well before adding toppings to make the overall consistency the same from top to bottom.
- Use vegan alternatives like almond milk, oat milk or hemp milk to diversify the base oat mixture flavor.
- Substitute coconut sugar or maple syrup instead of honey.
- Best to eat within 5 days of preparation.
MORE BANANA OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPES:
Freshen up your meal prep routine by making strawberry banana overnight oats. Creamy, delicious and packed with wholesome ingredients, this classic flavor combination is guaranteed to excite your taste buds.
No cook oatmeal takes only a few minutes to prepare and stays fresh in the fridge for up to 5 days. Soak the oats overnight and its an easy meal on the run.
Don’t leave home on an empty stomach anymore. Whip up a batch of no cook strawberry banana oatmeal the night before, and you will be satiated for the entire day.
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 banana, divided
- In a medium bowl or overnight oats jar, place ½ the banana at the bottom and mash with a fork until smooth.
- Then add the oats, yogurt, milk and honey. Stir everything together so that the banana coats the oats mixture.
- Cover and set the container in the refrigerator overnight for at least 12 hours before eating.
- In the morning, stir the oat mixture to combine the soft bottom with the chewy top layer. Top the no cook oatmeal with sliced strawberries, the other ½ of banana, toasted coconut, granola or your favorite oatmeal toppings. Enjoy!
- This no cook oats recipe can be made vegan by substituting dairy free alternatives for the milk and yogurt. Furthermore, exchange the honey for a natural sweetener like stevia or maple syrup.
- The mashed banana really holds the oats together and slightly thickens the mixture. Adjust the overnight oats water ratio by adding a splash more milk just before serving to make a looser porridge like consistency.
- Eat within 5 days of preparation to ensure freshness of the individual ingredients.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 447Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 89mgCarbohydrates: 87gFiber: 9gSugar: 38gProtein: 17g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.