No cooking required to make this peanut butter banana overnight oats recipe. Not only is a healthy way to start the day, but also a great combination of ingredients to refuel your body after an intense workout!
If you are looking for a plant-based and gluten-free meal, then banana overnight oats are way to go. Build up a buffet filled with the best oatmeal toppings to give your personal touch to each mixture.
From banana foster overnight oats to mocha banana overnight oats, we have healthy breakfast ideas that taste just like your having a dessert. We won’t tell anyone!
Whether you go with creamy or crunchy peanut butter, we’ll leave that choice up to you. Balance out the smoothness with crunchy toppings or a sweet and saucy strawberry chia jam to create a variety of textures in every bite.
How to make peanut butter banana overnight oats?
Make your overnight oats creamier and more delicious with a scoop of peanut butter mixed into the mashed banana. Peanut butter banana overnight oatmeal is simple to prepare and requires zero cooking because it’s an easy make-ahead recipe that only needs a few basic kitchen staples.
You may also like to try making your own homemade peanut butter in just 5-minutes. Its quick, easy and tastes super fresh. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- Regular rolled oats
- Peanut butter
- Almond milk
- Greek yogurt
- Vanilla extract
- Chia seeds
In a mason jar, mash ½ banana at the bottom. Add all the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
Then, add the dry ingredients including the rolled oats and mix again so that everything is well coated.
Cover with a lid and place in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours. Top with toasted coconut, roasted peanuts, or oven baked granola for a extra crunchy texture.
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats Tips
These simple tips are all you need to properly prep meal peanut butter banana overnight oatmeal. Store them in the fridge to make easy meals on the run that you can enjoy every single day.
- Make it vegan by using nondairy yogurt alternatives and substituting the honey for maple syrup.
- Feel free to use plain, vanilla or banana flavored yogurt for more flavor.
- When serving, add a splash of almond milk to loosen up the mixture from being too thick and pasty. This 5-minute almond milk recipe is easy to make and there are so many fun flavor combinations to play around with!
- Store the no cook oatmeal in an airtight overnight oat-friendly mason jar in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Give enough time to soak the oats and develop a rich and creamy flavor.
- Top with crushed peanuts, chopped pecans or crispy banana chips for extra crunchiness.
PLAN THESE ADDITIONAL DELICIOUS BANANA OVERNIGHT OATS THIS WEEKEND:
- Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats
- Banana Yogurt Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
Peanut butter banana overnight oats is creamy, decadent and mouthwateringly delicious. This combination will captivate your taste buds and quench your appetite.
When it comes to meal prep, this recipe has it all from tasty to nutritious ingredients. Oats packed with plant-based protein, insoluble and soluble fiber, and also an array of essential vitamins and minerals.
This recipe makes a high protein and healthy fat meal that is perfect for your post workout. In addition, it is loaded with nutrition that is going to make you feel satiated enough to get the day started on the right foot.
- In a medium sized bowl or overnight oats jar, mash ½ a banana at the bottom of the container.
- Then, add the almond milk, yogurt, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract, and mix until smooth.
- Afterwards, add rolled oats, chia seeds and cinnamon, and mix again.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours or overnight.
- The next day, give the no cook oatmeal and quick stir to combine the mixture once more. Serve cold and top with sliced banana, crushed peanuts, a dash of cinnamon or the oatmeal toppings you desire most.
- Make it vegan by substituting the Greek yogurt for a non-dairy coconut or almond bases alternative. Furthermore, exchange the honey for a natural sweeter like coconut sugar or maple syrup.
- The no cook oatmeal is relatively thick because of the peanut butter, mashed banana and chia seeds.
- Loosen up the overnight oats water ratio by adding a splash more almond milk or a spoonful of yogurt just before serving to make a porridge-style consistency.
- Eat within 5 days of preparation to ensure freshness.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 583Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 181mgCarbohydrates: 75gFiber: 13gSugar: 29gProtein: 22g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.