Enjoy the taste of this copycat coffee drink converted into a caramel brûlée latte overnight oats! Starting off the busy morning with caramel, coffee and oats is a great way to energize your mind and body at the same exact time.
Here are the best Starbucks drinks overnight oats you can quickly put together in just 5 minutes. Meal prep in a mason jar so that you no longer leave the house hungry every morning.
From salted caramel mocha overnight oats to caramel macchiato overnight oats, we’ve come up with oatmeal options that will also satisfy your coffee-cravings. With these specialty beverage recipes, you’ll get little bites of coffee that create just the perfect taste in every single bite.
Overnight oats are filled with heart-healthy nutritional benefits that is rich in protein, dietary fiber and essential vitamins and minerals. Give your body an antioxidant rich nutritional boost of energy when you need it most.
How to make caramel brûlée latte overnight oats?
Depending on your preference, mix the ingredients with strong or mild brewed coffee. Prepare the oats ahead of time and store in the refrigerator overnight. Awaken to fully soaked oats that are ready to eat in the morning.
It’s just that easy!
If you already have a favorite type of coffee, then here are a few more components that you need:
Caramel Brûlée Latte Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- Old fashioned oats
- Caramel sauce
- Vanilla extract
Mix the oats, coffee, milk, vanilla extract and half of the caramel sauce in a bowl or mason jar. Stir well so that the oats are fully coated with the flavored liquid. Cover and store in the fridge for at least 12 hours.
To serve, give the oats a good stir and then eat cold or heat up for a warm meal. Garnish with the remaining caramel sauce, fresh berries, chopped nuts, a sprinkle of cinnamon, a pinch of sea salt or your favorite oatmeal toppings.
Caramel Brûlée Latte Overnight Oats Tips:
Calling all caramel lovers! You’re in the right place! Here are some tips and tricks to help you enjoy this caramel boulle latte overnight oats and make it the best tasting oatmeal ever:
- Rolled oats work best for this recipe. Quick oats get really mushy when soaked and steel cut oats aren’t optimal for raw food preparations.
- Make it vegan. Feel free to substitute the liquid for your favorite dairy-free milk alternatives that work great in place of cow’s milk.
- Serve it cold or heat in the microwave or on the the stovetop for a minute.
- The overnight oats last in the fridge for about 5 days after preparation without losing the chewy texture. Makes a quick grab and go option during the busy workweek.
Caramel brûlée latte overnight oats is a fantastic substitute for the specialty coffee drink. Not only will it knock out your sweet tooth craving, but it will also leave you feeling full until your next meal time.
This gluten free recipe can be made with vegan substitutes if you are on a dairy free diet. Compliment the health benefits of oats with the caffeine boost of coffee in this tasty no cook recipe.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup cold brew coffee
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a meal prep jar or medium sized bowl, combine the oats, coffee, milk, caramel sauce and vanilla extract; stir well so that the mixture is fully blended.
- Cover with a lid and place into the fridge for 12 hours to allow the oats to fully soak up the liquid.
- To serve, give the no cook oatmeal a quick stir to fully integrate the flavors. Serve cold or heat on the stovetop or in the microwave for a minutes. Finish with your preferred oatmeal toppings like yogurt, cream, toasted nuts, fresh berries, sprinkle of cinnamon or a pinch of sea salt.
- Make this recipe vegan by substituting the milk for a dairy-free substitute. Verify that the caramel sauce is non-dairy as well.
- A splash of liquid will loosen up the oatmeal to make a porridge style consistency. 2:1 liquid to oats water ratio is a general guide that we like to follow. Make the adjustment just before serving.
- The soaked oats are good for about 5 days when kept in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 281Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 177mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 4gSugar: 24gProtein: 8g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.