Are you looking for a no cooking breakfast idea that is also healthy? Green tea latte overnight oatmeal is an easy recipe that you can make ahead of time and requires zero fancy cooking skills. Not only is it irresistibly delicious, but the oats also turn a pastel green color that is utterly magical.
Hot breakfast doesn’t sound good, especially when the temperature starts to rise. It’s true that Starbucks drinks overnight oats are a year round staple because they are a quick and refreshing take on the specialty coffee beverages!
From chai tea overnight oats to strawberry pink drink overnight oats, we’ve got so many ways to enjoy your favorite coffee beverage blended with oatmeal. Pick the type of milk or yogurt you enjoy to soak the oats. Personalize the oatmeal with the toppings that you love most.
If hunger makes you anger, then eat this no cook oatmeal for breakfast and don’t allow yourself to leave the house on an empty stomach. Soak up all of the health benefits of oatmeal combined with antioxidant rich super foods in this wholesome blend!
How to make green tea latte overnight oats?
Making green tea latte overnight oats is not very hard. You only need 5 ingredients to start and just 5 minutes to meal prep this healthy recipe.
Green Tea Latte Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- Old fashioned oats
- Matcha powder
- Vanilla extract
Stir together the rolled oats, milk, matcha powder, honey and vanilla extract in a mason jar. Cover and refrigerate overnight for 12 hours.
In the morning, give the no cook oatmeal a quick stir and serve cold, or briefly heat up in the microwave or on the stovetop.
Garnish with whipped cream, raspberries, chocolate chips, sliced almonds, shaved coconut or your favorite oatmeal toppings.
Green Tea Latte Overnight Oats Tips:
Green tea overnight oats is an easy to make breakfast idea that is both healthy and delicious. This recipe is gluten-free and can be easily modified to be a vegan treat. Here are handy tips to keep your oatmeal fresh tasting every time.
- Rolled oats are the preferred type of oats when preparing this recipe
- If mixture seems too thick, add a splash of milk when serving to make a porridge-style consistency.
- Add a scoop of Greek yogurt or vanilla flavored yogurt if you want a creamy taste. Use a diary-free yogurt if your sticking to a vegan diet
- Make it vegan by sweetening the oats with maple syrup, agave, coconut sugar or any other sweetener you enjoy.
- A scoop of protein powder, nuts or chia seed will add another layer of nutritional boost.
- Add enough liquid to prevent a thick and pasty texture, 2:1 ratio of liquid to overnight oats is a general guideline to follow.
Green tea latte overnight oats is a healthy and delicious meal prep idea to add to your balanced diet. The no cook recipe only uses 5 ingredients and takes just a few minutes to prepare.
Make ahead in a mason jar for a simple grab and go meal that will keep you feeling full until the next meal. Don’t leave home hungry when you can reach in the fridge for a healthy meal on the run.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the rolled oats, milk, matcha powder, honey and vanilla extract in a medium sized bowl or overnight oats container; stir well so that the oats are fully coated with the flavorings.
- Seal the container and store in the fridge for about 12 hours to allow the oats to fully soak.
- To serve, give the mixture a good stir to meld the flavors together once more. Serve at room temperature or slightly warm on the stovetop or in the microwave for a minute. Garnish with your favorite oatmeal toppings like a spoonful of yogurt, slivered almonds, sliced pears, cubed melon or fresh berries.
- Make it vegan: Substitute the milk for a dairy-free alternative; instead of honey, use a natural sweetener like agave, brown rice syrup or stevia.
- Make a porridge style oatmeal by adjusting the consistency with a splash of liquid just before serving.
- Storage: Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 318Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 99mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 4gSugar: 18gProtein: 12g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.