Taste sweetness and spice in every spoonful of cinnamon dolce latte overnight oats! Sweet, savory, and full of protein, its perfect for a balanced breakfast or even a mid afternoon snack.
If coffee and oatmeal are art of your go-to breakfast or snack routine, then try these Starbucks drinks overnight oatmeal recipes. Explore the variety of specialty beverage inspired oats for you to start the day!
From caramel brûlée latte overnight oats to caffè mocha overnight oats, each recipe is perfect for a grab and go meal prep. Here are healthy eating solutions for your busy workweek, feel full and avoid unnecessary snack cravings.
Whether you prefer milk or substitute for a dairy free alternative, this cinnamon dolce latte overnight oatmeal recipe can be easily modified to fit your diet preferences. There are endless non dairy beverage options that you really can’t go wrong with.
How to make cinnamon dolce latte overnight oats?
This cinnamon dolce latte overnight oatmeal will wow your taste buds away with a balance of sweet and savory. Gather together a few simple ingredients to quickly assemble this no cook recipe.
Cinnamon Dolce Latte Overnight Oatmeal Ingredients:
- Regular rolled oats
- Vanilla extract
You can either assemble in a bowl or use a mason jar. Add all of the ingredients, and stir until everything is well combined. Seal the container and store in the fridge overnight.
In the morning time, give the oats a quick stir and top with your favorite oatmeal toppings. A few ideas to try are fresh berries, lemon zest, toasted coconut or toasted nuts.
Cinnamon Dolce Latte Overnight Oats Tips:
Change up your meal-on-the-go routine with a hearty serving of cinnamon dolce latte overnight oats. Here are tips to make your meal even more enjoyable.
- Instead of quick oats, go with rolled oats for this recipe. Quick oats are thin and have less texture than the rolled oats. They get very mushy when soaked overnight.
- Keep the ratio of 2:1 overnight oats to liquid. This provides a creamier taste and prevents the oats from becoming too thick and dry.
- Add a scoop of protein powder for more nutritional energy as a post workout snack.
- Stir the soaked oatmeal once before adding toppings and serving. The bottom of the oats are more mushy compared to the top layer and mixing allows the soft parts to combine with the crunch for a nice mouth feel.
- Soak the oats overnight for at least 12 hours. Eat as a grab and go breakfast or for a mid afternoon snack.
- Oats are gluten free, but it’s still recommended to use certified oats if you are on a strict wheat free diet.
- Eat within 5 days of preparation to ensure product freshness.
Cinnamon dolce latte overnight oats is a sweet and aromatic copycat of the specialty coffee beverage. Enjoy this healthy meal prep as a grab and go breakfast or an afternoon snack to tide you over until dinner.
This no cook gluten free recipe can be easily modified to be vegan. Substitute the honey for your favorite sweetener and use a dairy free milk alternative. Viola!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup cold brew coffee
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium sized bowl or overnight oats container, combine the oats, coffee, milk, honey, cinnamon and vanilla extract; stir well so that the oats are coated.
- Cover the container and place in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours to allow the oats to absorb the liquid.
- To serve, stir the oats to blend the mixture. Serve cold or briefly heat up in the microwave or on the stovetop for a minute. Finish with whipped cream, yogurt, chopped apples, fresh berries, candied ginger, a dash of cinnamon or your favorite oatmeal toppings.
- Make it vegan: Substitute a dairy-free milk alternative and exchange the honey for a natural sweetener like stevia, agave, or brown sugar.
- To make a porridge style oatmeal, adjust the consistency by adding a splash of liquid just before serving.
- Storage: Maintain freshness by storing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 298Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 70mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 6gSugar: 18gProtein: 10g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.