Combine white chocolate and coffee to make this velvety overnight oats. White chocolate mocha is the perfect meal prep idea for your next grab and go breakfast.
Made with strong brewed coffee, mouthwatering flavor combinations, and hearty oats, these Starbucks drinks overnight oats recipes are guaranteed to knock your socks off.
Whether you like to eat your oatmeal either hot or cold, we have created recipes you are guaranteed to enjoy. From strawberry pink drink overnight oats to vanilla latte overnight oats, every bite will take you further away from your specialty coffee craving and closer to a fulfilling boost of energy.
Learn how to make the coffee shop specialty flavor inside your no cook oatmeal! White chocolate mocha overnight oatmeal only requires 5 ingredients if you grind the white chocolate chips to make the white chocolate powder.
Stick to your gluten-free and vegan diet without having to alter the recipe. The health benefits of oats are a noteworthy addition to any wholesome and nutritious diet.
How to make white chocolate mocha overnight oats?
White chocolate mocha overnight oats is an easy breakfast twist on the specialty coffee beverage. Fill your body with whole nutrition rather than overloading your senses with a sugary drink filled with empty calories.
Instead of purchasing white chocolate powder, quickly make your own. Freeze the white chocolate chips and then grind them in a food processor or coffee grinder for about 30 seconds. Viola, you’re left with a fine powder that can easily be added to your no cook oatmeal.
Prepare your make ahead meal prep with the 5 ingredients listed below:
White Chocolate Mocha Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- Rolled oats
- Half and half
- White chocolate chips
- White chocolate powder
- Vanilla extract
In a mason jar with a lid, combine all of the ingredients. Stir well so that everything mixes together and then cover with a lid. Place the container in the refrigerator overnight to soak.
When you wake up in the morning, open the container, give it a quick stir to blend the flavors and garnish with your favorite oatmeal toppings!
Be creative and choose toppings such as raspberries, a scoop of nut butter, sliced almonds or even a sprinkle of ground cinnamon powder. The different combinations create endless flavor options.
White Chocolate Mocha Overnight Oats Tips:
Make no cook oatmeal for the week and store it in airtight containers so you have a grab and go meal ready when you need it. Here are our recommended tips to make your white chocolate mocha overnight oats taste fresh and enjoyable every spoonful:
- Stick with rolled oats when making this recipe. Quick oats get too mushy when soaked, and steel cut oats are very difficult to chew when not fully cooked.
- 2:1 liquid to oats water ratio is a general guideline when preparing overnight oats.
- If the mixture is thick and pasty like when serving, add a splash of liquid and stir to achieve the desired consistency.
- Add a scoop of Greek yogurt will make the oats extra creamy.
- Include protein powder if you are looking for a post workout boost of nutrition.
- Use a small to midsize canning jar. Try the best overnight oats jars to make ahead meals for your busy week.
- Let the oats soak for a minimum of 12 hours, the ready to eat meal will be delicious and nutritious!
- Add hemp seed, chia seed or flaxseed for additional superfood nutrients.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days to maintain freshness.
White chocolate mocha overnight oats combines strong coffee flavor with the deliciousness of white chocolate and cream. This fulfilling meal is guaranteed to satisfy your hunger craving along with quench your need for a sweet coffee drink.
Take your meal prep to the next level with this decadent grab and go. Next time you need a snack to boost your energy, reach into the fridge and take out this delicious make ahead meal.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup cold brew coffee
- 1 tablespoon half and half
- 2 tablespoon mini white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the rolled oats, cold brew coffee, half and half, mini white chocolate chips, white chocolate powder and vanilla extract in a mason jar or medium sized bowl.
- Seal the container and store in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours to allow the oats to fully hydrate.
- To serve, give the no cook oats a good stir to blend all the flavors. Then, add oatmeal toppings like mini white chocolate chips, sliced strawberries, raspberries or lemon zest.
- Make it vegan: Substitute for a dairy-free milk alternative and use vegan white chocolate.
- Make it thinner: Add a splash of liquid just before serving to make a porridge style consistency.
- To maintain freshness: Seal the no cook oats in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 360Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 4gSugar: 21gProtein: 8g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.