Have you ever tried mixing chocolate, peanut butter and banana inside no cook oatmeal? These flavors never go wrong when blended together.
Don’t limit yourself with only creamy peanut butter. Instead, try with chunky or even toss in a handful of toasted peanuts as topping for crunchy texture. It definitely an enjoying way to enhance any one of the healthy banana overnight oats we have here at Simply Oatmeal.
From chocolate chip banana overnight oats to mocha banana overnight oats, there are many sweet options that go well with banana. Don’t worry! There are plenty of alternate ways to make oatmeal that will satisfy your sweet tooth all week long.
Chocolate peanut butter banana overnight oats is the best flavor combination and a healthy way to eat oatmeal at any time of day. Made with hearty oats, naturally sweet ripe banana, creamy or crunchy peanut butter, and decadent nut milk, it is everything you are wishing for all wrapped into one!
Peanut butter is the perfect potassium-rich complement to give you healthy fat and boost of protein. This is a great post workout meal on the run or midday snack at work during a bust day.
How to make chocolate peanut butter banana overnight oats?
Prepare your oatmeal ahead to avoid any stress in the morning. Assemble chocolate peanut butter banana overnight oats so that you will have a nutrient dense meal in a jar to start the day off on the right foot.
The no cook oats take just a few minutes to get ready. Make a batch and divide it into packable healthy breakfasts.
You make also enjoy making homemade peanut butter from scratch. Its really simple and only requires a few minutes to whip up a batch. The freshness is extremely noticeable and you can flavor it with any number of combinations!
Use cute mason jars to store the meal prep and enjoy the ease throughout the entire week. A few staple ingredients is all it takes to make this easy meal-prep breakfast recipe.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- Old fashioned oats
- Almond milk
- Cocoa powder
- Peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
In a mason jar, mash half of a banana at the bottom using a fork. Then, stir in almond milk to make banana milk that will further enhance the no cook oatmeal base.
Add the remainder of the ingredients to the jar and stir everything together really well. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 12 hours before eating.
When its time to eat, stir to oats and then top with sliced banana, chopped nuts or cocoa nibs and go! Meal on the run is ready to eat!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats Tips
Chocolate peanut butter banana overnight oats is a savory, sweet and salty breakfast idea that can be put together in under 5 minutes. This quick grab and go breakfast is healthy and fulfilling. However, keep these tips handy so that you are guaranteed to enjoy every spoonful along the way.
- If you only have steel cut oats, you may use them for this recipe, however it’s important to double the liquid to soak the oats.
- For additional texture, add cacao nibs. It’s a great superfood that is high antioxidants and fiber. Take all the extra energy you can get!
- Don’t skip on adding the pinch of sea salt. It’ll enhance the oats flavor, sweet chocolate goodness and delightful peanut butter taste.
- If the mixture is too thick and pasty like, pour extra milk when serving and stir the mixture really well.
- Try this 5-minute almond milk recipe! In just a few steps you have a fresh made dairy alternative that is rich, creamy and can be flavored with a number of fun combinations. Give it a try!
- Store the remaining batch of oats in the fridge in a airtight mason jar for up to 5 days.
PLAN THESE ADDITIONAL DELICIOUS BANANA OVERNIGHT OATS FOR THIS WEEK:
Chocolate peanut butter banana overnight oatmeal can simply be described with one single word, yum! Grab a mason jar or meal prep container because you need to give this easy recipe a try.
There are 5 key ingredients in this no cook oatmeal because the sea salt is technically optional. It’s rich, creamy and also provides balanced nutrition that will make you feel satiated for the day.
Not only will you be full, but your semi sweet cravings will also be fulfilled. It’s only cocoa powder, but the rich taste of chocolate permeates the need to easy unnecessary sweets.
Give the recipe a try and let us know what you think! We believe you will absolutely fall in love with the classic flavor combination!
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 banana, divided
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- In an overnight oats container or medium sized bowl, mash ½ of the banana at the bottom using a fork.
- Next, add the rolled oats, peanut butter, almond milk, cocoa powder and a sprinkle of sea salt. Stir everything together really well so that the oats are fully coated with the chocolate, peanut butter and banana taste.
- The next day, give the no cook oatmeal another quick stir to recombine all the flavors. Afterwards, top the mixture with sliced banana, chopped walnuts, toasted coconut or your preference of oatmeal toppings.
This soaked oats recipes is vegan, gluten free and non-dairy!
The cocoa powder, peanut butter and mashed banana really soak up extra amounts of liquid. The recipe makes a spoonable oatmeal texture, however you can adjust the 2:1 overnight oats water ratio to include more liquid for a porridge style consistency.
Consume within 5 days of preparation to ensure freshness.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 491Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 291mgCarbohydrates: 66gFiber: 10gSugar: 17gProtein: 16g