Have you tried berry green tea mixed with strawberries, coconut milk and blended with overnight oats? If you haven’t tried making this specialty beverage copycat, then here is a quick and easy meal prep idea for you to add to your healthy eating routine!
If you don’t have fresh strawberries, don’t worry! I highly recommend using frozen strawberries. Whether you enjoy coffee or tea, try these Starbucks drinks overnight oats recipes. Quickly find specialty beverage copycats that are healthy enough to make on repeat.
From chai tea latte overnight oats to green tea latte overnight oats, there are so many inspirations for you to choose from. Select your favorite milk of choice and the oatmeal toppings you want to garnish with, that’s all it takes to personalize the best no cook oatmeal recipes that you have been dreaming of.
Every jar is high in protein, packed with dietary fiber, and loaded with antioxidants. This vegan recipe is so simple to make head of time, it stays fresh in the fridge for up to 5 days and is a great way to jumpstart the morning on any day of the week.
How to make strawberry pink drink overnight oats?
Strawberry pink drink overnight oats is really easy and healthy make ahead meal prep. Gather a few key ingredients to quickly assemble this tea based oatmeal recipe.
Strawberry Pink Drink Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- Regular rolled oats
- Berry green tea bag
- Coconut milk
- Coconut nectar
Boil the water in a pot on the stovetop or in a mug in the microwave. Steep the tea and then squeeze out all of the flavorful liquid from the tea bag. Allow the infused liquid to cool to room temperature before proceeding to mixing with the oats.
In a mason jar, stir together the rolled oats, coconut milk, coconut nectar and room temperature brewed tea. Mix well, and then fold in the strawberries so that you don’t completely mush them. (Mashed strawberries are also ok!)
Cover and place the oatmeal in the refrigerator overnight for at least 12 hours.
To serve, give the soaked oatmeal a good store and top with shredded or toasted coconut, berries, roasted almonds or your preferred toppings.
Strawberry Pink Drink Overnight Oats Tips:
Sweet strawberries, coconut milk, and a delicately infused beery green tea combine with overnight oats to create a delicious treat with balanced flavors.
- Rolled oats experience better results in this recipe then quick oats or steel cut oats. Quick oats become very mushy, while steel cut oats remain very chewy when only soaked overnight.
- Use fresh or frozen strawberries. The frozen berries will thaw by the time the oats are soaked, so there is no need to defrost them.
- Make the pink drink oatmeal extra workout-friendly by adding a scoop of protein powder when preparing.
- Chia seeds, nut butter and yogurt are also excellent sources for extra protein that adds a nutritional boost.
- Stir well before adding oatmeal toppings. The bottom layers are softer than the crunchy top parts, so combine for an even mouth feel and consistency throughout.
- When serving, add a splash of coconut milk to thin the mixture to a porridge style consistency.
- Enjoy within 5 days to maintain freshness.
Strawberry pink drink overnight oats is the perfect balance of wholesome goodness with a delicious creamy flavor. You’ll find yourself falling in love with this magical concoction and repeatedly digging your spoon in for another bite until every last drop is gone.
The vegan recipe is easy to make and only takes a few minutes to assemble. Brew the tea, cool the tea to room temperature, and then combine all the ingredients in a meal prep container.
Take this easy grab and go meal on the run when you’re headed out the door the next day. Berry green tea combined with the benefits of oats are a valuable source of antioxidants balanced with whole grain nutrition.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- ½ cup water
- 1 berry green tea bag
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar
- In a mug in the microwave or a small sauce pan on the stovetop, bring the water to a boil. Steep the berry green tea bag in the water for 5-7 minutes. (Remove the tea bag and squeeze out as much liquid as possible; allow the hot tea to cool down to room temperature before assembling the overnight oats).
- In a medium sized bowl or overnight oats container, combine the room temperature prepared berry green tea, rolled oats, coconut milk, strawberries and coconut nectar; mix well so the oat mixture is fully combined.
- Cover with a lid and place in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours, the oats will fully soak up the flavorful liquid.
- To serve, give the no cook oatmeal a stir to meld the flavors together and combine the soft layer at the bottom with the chewy texture on top. Add a splash of liquid to loosen up the consistency, and then top with your favorite oatmeal toppings like yogurt, fresh berries, toasted nuts and sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon to finish.
- This recipe is vegan, gluten free and dairy free!
- Add a splash of liquid just before serving to make a porridge style consistency. 2:1 overnight oats water ratio is a general guideline.
- To maintain freshness, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 326Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 8gSugar: 22gProtein: 7g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.