Start your day with serving of vanilla latte overnight oats. The recipe is creamy, hearty and only contains 5 ingredients. It’s the perfect breakfast to make in a hurry so that you don’t leave home with an empty stomach on a busy morning.
Select your favorite tea next time you’re making overnight oats. It’s great to combine yogurt or milk to make a creamy mixture. Save these Starbucks drinks overnight oats recipes so you don’t skip breakfast anymore, even when you’re in a rush!
Although coffee is a year round beverage, tea also works perfectly for recipes like green tea latte overnight oats or chai tea latte overnight oats. Tea has subtle sweetness and complex flavors that actually go well with many seasonal fruits and toppings.
This no cook oatmeal is simple to make and allows for a variety of toppings combination. Change it up with dairy free milk alternatives to make the delicious recipe both vegan and gluten-free.
How to make vanilla latteovernight oats?
Creamy latte and sweet vanilla make the most amazing no cook breakfast. If you’re looking for a nutritious, delicious and a fulfilling way to start the day, use a few staple ingredients at home to make vanilla latte overnight oats that you are going to enjoy all week long.
You may also enjoy making soy milk from scratch or the 5-minute almond milk recipe. They’re both super easy recipes that require only a few ingredients; it’s really fun to make different flavored beverages with all the fun recommendations.
Vanilla Latte Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- Old fashioned rolled oats
- Half and half
- Vanilla extract
Mix the rolled oats, coffee, half and half, honey and vanilla extract in a container. Store well so the mixture fully combines. Cover with a lid and place in the fridge.
The oats should be soaked for a minimum of 12 hours before eating, afterwards they can be served either warm or cold. Give them a quick stir, add a splash of liquid if needed and garnish with your favorite oatmeal toppings. Try sliced almonds, shredded coconut or spoonful of Greek yogurt.
Vanilla Latte Overnight Oats Tips:
Vanilla latte overnight oats are loaded with the hearty taste of oats and a rich, creamy, coffee flavor in every bite. Not only is this a heathy breakfast that is ready made, but also taste delicious. These tips will ensure your soaked oats taste fresh and enjoyable during every spoonful.
- Use rolled oats instead of quick oats when preparing this no cook recipe. Quick oats result in a mushy when soaked overnight while rolled oats have a slight bite to the texture.
- Use gluten free oats if you are on a strict wheat free diet.
- If the mixture seems too thick, add a splash of liquid when serving. The 2:1 of liquid to oats water ratio is a good rule of thumb to follow.
- Allow yourself enough time to soak the oats. Prepare the night before so it develops flavor and the oats fully hydrate overnight.
- A scoop of Greek yogurt will impart a creamy taste and also add more protein.
- Sweeten the oats to your preference with maple syrup, honey, coconut sugar or any sweetener you prefer using.
- Eat within 5 days to ensure quality and freshness of the ingredients.
Vanilla latte overnight oatmeal is a healthy 5 ingredient recipe that super easy to make and tastes delicious. The wholesome combination will keep you feeling full all day.
This no cook oatmeal recipe takes just a few minutes to assemble and is packed with nutrition. Grab you meal prep container and toss the fixings inside for a fulfilling meal that can be eaten at any time of day.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup cold brew coffee
- 1 tablespoon half and half
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium sized bowl or overnight oats meal prep container, combine the rolled oats, coffee, half and half, honey and vanilla extract; stir well.
- Seal the container and place in the fridge for 12 hours to soak up the liquid.
- To serve, give the mixture a good stir to combine the flavors once more. Then, add your favorite oatmeal toppings like vanilla yogurt, white chocolate chips, fresh raspberries, crushed hazelnuts or a dash of ground cinnamon.
- Make it vegan: Use a dairy-free milk alternative and substitute a natural sweetener like agave, brown rice syrup or stevia in place of the honey.
- Adjust the consistency by adding a splash of liquid just before serving to make a porridge style oatmeal.
- Storage: To ensure freshness, keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 251Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 4gSugar: 19gProtein: 6g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.