Start your day with a healthy serving of raspberry banana overnight oats. The recipe is fruity, hearty and packed with nutrient dense ingredients. It’s the perfect breakfast to survive a busy morning.
Select a well-ripened banana when making overnight oats. It’s great to mash the banana into yogurt or milk so that it dissolves well to make a flavorful mixture. Save our banana overnight oats recipes so you don’t skip breakfast anymore!
Although fresh raspberries are available year round in many major cities, frozen fruit also work perfectly for recipes like mango banana overnight oats or strawberry banana overnight oats. Banana has subtle sweetness that actually goes well with many other seasonal fruits.
This no cook oatmeal only uses 5 ingredients to make and allows for a versatile combination of toppings. Change it up by using different dairy free milks to make the recipe both vegan and gluten-free.
How to make raspberry banana overnight oats?
Tart raspberry and sweet banana makes for the most amazing no cook breakfast that is nutritious, delicious and a fulfilling way to start the day. Using a few staple ingredients at home, learn how to make raspberry banana overnight oats that you are able to enjoy all week long.
Raspberry Banana Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- Rolled oats
- Mashed banana
- Ground flaxseed
- Almond milk
Mash the banana at the bottom of a container. Then, add the oats, soy milk and flaxseed. Mix well so that the ingredients fully combine. Finally, fold in the raspberries so that you don’t completely crush them
The oats should be soaked for 12 hours before eating, but can be served either warm or cold. Give them a quick stir, thin with a bit of liquid if needed and garnish with your favorite oatmeal toppings such sliced almonds, shredded coconut or spoonful or Green yogurt.
Raspberry Banana Overnight Oats Tips
Raspberry banana overnight oats are loaded with that taste of oats and fresh fruits in every bite. Not only are they heathy and ready-made breakfast, but also taste delightful. Know these tips to make your soaked oats fresh and enjoyable every day.
- Use rolled oats instead of quick oats when making this recipe. Quick oats tend to be too mushy when soaked overnight while rolled oats retain a bit of texture and bite.
- If the mixture seems too thick when serving, add more sugar-free liquid or yogurt. Stick to the water ratio of 2:1 of liquid to overnight oats.
- Allow yourself enough time to soak the oats overnight. Make it the night before so it develops a deep, rich and delicious flavor.
- Top with a scoop of raspberry-chia jam and homemade peanut butter for a fresh tasting flavor.
- Add a scoop of Greek yogurt to make a creamy texture.
- Sweeten the oats to your preference with maple syrup, honey, coconut sugar or any sweetener you enjoy most.
- Eat within 5 days of preparation to ensure quality and freshness.
LOOKING FOR MORE BANANA OVERNIGHT OATS FOR NEXT WEEK?
Raspberry and banana overnight oatmeal is a healthy 5 ingredient recipe that tastes super delicious. Not only is it easy to make, but also contains the benefits of oats and keeps you feeling full all day long.
This no cook oatmeal recipe takes only a few minutes to assemble. Zero cooking required and you have a wholesome meal with plentiful nutrition.
Grab your meal prep container and toss the fixings inside. Mash the banana with a fork, give a quick stir and place in the fridge overnight. Easy and 1,2,3 and you are left with a tasty and nutritious grab and go meal the very next day!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup soy milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 ripe, mashed banana
- ½ cup raspberries
- In a medium sized bowl or overnight oats jar, mash that banana with a fork at the bottom.
- Next, add the oats, soy milk, and flaxseed; give a quick stir to coat the oats with the flavored milk.
- Lastly, fold in the raspberries so that they don’t get completely mushed.
- Cover the container and place in the fridge overnight for 12 hours.
- The next day, stir the mixture to combine the flavors once more and add a splash of liquid to thin the oatmeal if necessary. Top with fresh raspberries, a spoonful of yogurt, sliced almonds or your preferred oatmeal toppings.
- This recipe is vegan, gluten free and nondairy!
- Adjust the 2:1 overnight oats ratio to fit your personal preference. Add more liquid to thin the mixture for a more porridge-style oatmeal. A tablespoon of chia seeds can be used to thicken the no cook oats.
- To ensure freshness, eat within 5 days of preparation.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 510Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 97mgCarbohydrates: 95gFiber: 17gSugar: 35gProtein: 15g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.