Taste sweet and tropical flavors in every spoonful of strawberry and coconut overnight oats! Mouthwateringly delicious and loaded with wholesome nutrition, this is the perfect meal for a balanced breakfast or even a mid afternoon snack.
If strawberry and oatmeal are not part of your regular routine, then you need to try these strawberry overnight oatmeal recipes. Explore the uniquely inspired oats to add to your go-to menu!
From strawberry lemonade overnight oats to strawberry chia overnight oats, the no cook recipe ideas are perfect for a grab and go meal on the run. Here are healthy eating solutions that all keep you full and avoid unnecessary snacking. during your busy workweek.
You will love this strawberry coconut overnight oats because…
- Only need 5 minutes to prepare the meal prep.
- Healthy recipe containing wholesome plant based protein, healthy fats, and both soluble and insoluble fiber.
- Sweet, creamy and crunchy tastes balanced in perfect harmony.
- Strawberry coconut blends with hearty oatmeal to make a gratifying flavor that is simply irresistible!
Whether you prefer whole milk or substitute the liquid for a dairy free alternative, this strawberry coconut overnight oatmeal recipe can be easily modified to fit the needs of your diet. Mix and match the toppings for endless flavorful options that you will thoroughly enjoy.
How to make strawberry coconut overnight oats?
This strawberry coconut overnight oatmeal will wow your senses. Gather a few simple ingredients to quickly assemble this healthy recipe and blow your tastebuds away with a melody of sweet and nutty flavors.
Strawberry Coconut Overnight Oatmeal Ingredients:
- Old-fashioned oats
- Coconut milk
- Coconut flakes
- Maple syrup
Add all of the ingredients to a mason jar or sealable meal prep container. Give the mixture a good stir so that everything is well combined. Cover the container and store overnight in the fridge.
The next day, give the oats another stir and garnish with the oatmeal toppings you prefer. A few ideas to consider are extra strawberries, lemon zest, toasted nuts or a sprinkle of cocoa powder.
Strawberry Coconut Overnight Oats Tips:
Change up your meal-on-the-go routine with a hearty serving of cinnamon dolce latte overnight oats. Here are tips to make your meal even more enjoyable.
- Coconut: Add a tropical hint to your oatmeal flavor combination, the nuttiness is a welcomed taste when combined with soaked oats. Not only does coconut taste great with strawberries, but it increases the levels of healthy fats to make a fulfilling meal. A little goes a long way when it comes to coconut and stick with unsweetened coconut to avoid the unnecessary sugars.
- Strawberry: Strawberries add a subtle sweetness that is enjoyable. In addition, the berry contains a ton of beneficial antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- Oats: Select rolled oats instead of using quick oats or steel cut oats for this recipe. Quick oats are thin and have less texture, while steel cut oats are too thick for soaking. Soak the rolled oats overnight for at least 12 hours before serving.
- Liquid ratio: The 2:1 liquid to oats water ratio is a good guideline to follow. This provides a creamier taste and a porridge style consistency.
- Yogurt: Adding a scoop of yogurt gives the oatmeal a creamy taste along with increasing the fat and protein content. Diary-free yogurt options are available if your on a vegan diet.
- Seeds: Hemp seeds, chia seeds or flaxseeds are some of the superfood ingredients to add inside this preparation.
- Vegan: Use dairy free alternatives and avoid honey to keep the recipe vegan.
- Gluten free: Oats are gluten free and considered to be safe for those with celiac disease. However, it’s recommended to use certified oats to prevent cross contamination of the grain during processing.
- Protein powder: Adding a scoop of protein powder increases the nutritional availability for a muscle building post workout meal.
- Sweetener: Use any sweetener you prefer. Stevia, coconut sugar, honey or agave are some of the available options. Refrain from using honey if you want to prepare a vegan recipe.
- Give it a stir: Before serving, stir the no cook oatmeal and then add any toppings. The bottom is soft and mushy compared to the top layer, so mixing the layers combines the texture for a smooth mouthfeel.
- Add-ins: Chopped nuts, nut butters, and fruits are some great ingredients to add to overnight oats. Check out this list of 75+ oatmeal toppings for add-ins that will complement the recipe.
- Storage: Store the soaked oats in one of the best overnight oats jars for improved mobility. Eat within 5 days to ensure freshness and quality.
Strawberry coconut overnight oats is a sweet, aromatic and tropical blend of flavor. Enjoy this healthy meal prep as a grab and go breakfast or a quick midday snack that will help you get through to dinnertime.
This no cook recipe is gluten free and vegan. Use a dairy free milk alternative and steer clear of honey. Viola!
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup chopped strawberries
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- In a medium sized bowl or overnight oats jar, mix all the ingredients together and stir well.
- Cover with a lid and place in the fridge overnight for at least 12 hours to fully soak.
- To serve, give the oats a good stir and adjust the consistency with a splash of liquid if necessary.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings such as extra strawberries, crushed walnuts, chia seeds, peanut butter and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Make it vegan and gluten free!
- Adjust the consistency and sweetness if necessary.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 276Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 7gSugar: 13gProtein: 7g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.