Step up your oatmeal game this week with a dessert inspired pumpkin cheesecake overnight oats! Filled with the magic of autumn spice and a layer of creamy cheesecake, this meal fulfills your belly with holiday spirit!
Eating comfort food in the morning is a great way to start the day. If you’re looking for rounded up of pumpkin overnight oats recipes, then we have gathered together the best flavors for this fall combination for you to eat with a cup of coffee in the morning.
Whether you eat overnight oatmeal hot or cold, you can also try pumpkin pie overnight oats or pumpkin spice latte overnight oats that actually tastes better than drinks from your local coffee shop. The recipe already contains caffeine, so you don’t really need that cup of coffee.
Pumpkin cheesecake overnight oatmeal seems to fit right in with the season changing into fall. Oats offer a number of health benefits, and also pair perfectly with pumpkin.
How to make pumpkin cheesecake overnight oats?
Looking for a quick and healthy grab-and-go breakfast or afternoon snack idea? Well this pumpkin cheesecake overnight oats recipe will be perfect for you!
Review the ingredients listed below to create this yummy overnight oatmeal with pumpkin and cheesecake.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- Old fashioned oats
- Liquid of your choice
- Greek yogurt
- Pumpkin puree
- Maple syrup
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Chia seeds
Mix together the oats, chia seeds, milk, and yogurt in a mason jar. Add in any additional sweetener if you are using it.
In a small bowl combine cream cheese, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Stir until smooth and fully combined.
Top the oat combination with the cream cheese mixture. Seal the mason jars with lid, and set the soaked oats in the fridge to sit overnight.
Substitute the dairy products for vegan alternatives if you desire. It’s easy to swap coconut yogurt and dairy-free cream cheese to make it vegan.
If extra protein is a concern, then add powdered supplements, include more chia seeds and also add nuts as toppings.
Garnish your oatmeal with chopped almonds or pecans or cheat with crushed graham cracker to satisfy the cravings.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Overnight Oats Tips:
Who doesn’t love a slice of cheesecake? This fall is all about pumpkin cheesecake overnight oats to brighten up your morning.
Don’t worry! We’ve got tips and tricks to keep your overnight oatmeal fresh and finger-licking delicious.
- To make this pumpkin cheesecake overnight oats dairy free, use vegan or dairy-free protein powder, cream cheese and also coconut yogurt.
- Enjoy quality and freshness by making a batch of homemade pumpkin puree. Prepare it in advance because its easy to store!
- If you are looking for natural sweeteners, use dates,, honey or maple syrup. You may also enjoy this 15 minute applesauce recipe!
- Alternate options to substitute for Greek yogurt are nut butters, hemp hearts, flax seeds, protein powder, or even mashed banana. These are great protein source that replace the Greek yogurt and also add creaminess to the mixture.
- You can also use steel-cut oats to make a steel-cut overnight oatmeal. However, you’ll need to adjust the overnight oats water ratio to about 2 parts liquid and 1 part steel-cut oats.
- If you’re making a big batch of pumpkin cheesecake overnight oats to eat at home, you can mix the ingredients in a large bowl or container and serve from it throughout the week.
SAVE THESE PUMPKIN OVERNIGHT OATMEAL ON YOUR MEAL PLAN THIS WEEK:
Pumpkin Cheesecake Overnight Oats Recipe
Calling all cheesecake lovers! You are guaranteed to fall in love with this pumpkin cheesecake overnight oats recipe!
If cheese cake is your favorite, then this recipe is perfect for you! The creamy deliciousness will absolutely remind you of the holiday classic.
Combine breakfast and dessert in one all-time incredible dish. The flavors are on point!
From the natural sweetness of the pumpkin to the rich cream cheese, you will definitely enjoy the pumpkin cheesecake overnight oats. It is good to the last drop!
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a medium-sized bowl or overnight oats jar, add the oats, milk, yogurt, pumpkin puree and chia seeds.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Stir until mixed fully.
- Then, top the oat mixture with the cream cheese topping.
- Cover and store overnight in the refrigerator for at least 12 to 24 hours before consuming.
- To serve, remove from the fridge and top with chopped nuts or your desired oatmeal toppings.
This recipe serves up a thicker oatmeal that is very spoonable. Add more pumpkin puree or liquid to change up the overnight oatmeal ratio and make a creamy porridge-style oatmeal.
To make this recipe dairy free, use a vegan or dairy-free alternative milk, cream cheese and yogurt. Non-dairy substitutes are available at the local market and do work well with this recipe!
For freshness and to ensure ingredients don’t spoil, this pumpkin cheesecake overnight oats recipe should be consumed within 4-5 days of preparation. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 485Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 183mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 10gSugar: 18gProtein: 20g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.