Sweet, creamy, and full of flavor, this make ahead meal prep is perfect for fulfilling breakfast or a tasty mid afternoon snack. Taste sweetness and creaminess in every spoonful of this strawberry cheesecake overnight oats!
If strawberries and oatmeal are not part of your go-to breakfast or midday snack routine, then try these strawberry overnight oatmeal recipes. Explore the variety of fun oatmeal combinations that pair well with the staple berry!
From strawberry lemon overnight oats to strawberry chocolate overnight oats, each recipe is a perfect grab and go meal prep. The healthy eating solutions are satisfying and fulfilling, as a result you will feel full and avoid unnecessary snack cravings.
You will love this overnight oats because…
- Prepare the delicious meal prep in just 5 minutes.
- Healthy recipe packed with essential vitamins, minerals and beneficial antioxidants.
- Balanced source of plant based protein, healthy fats, and dietary fiber.
- Perfect balance of sweet, tart and creamy flavors.
- Strawberry and cheesecake with hearty whole grain oats is a delightful combination a sweetness and creamy goodness!
Whether you prefer whole milk or a dairy free alternative, strawberries and cheesecake combine very well with overnight oatmeal. Modify the recipe to fit your personal preferences with the endless add-in variations that we have provided.
How to make strawberry cheesecake overnight oats?
This strawberry cheesecake overnight oatmeal will wow your senses with a balance of sweetness and creaminess. Gather together a few simple ingredients to quickly assemble this no cook recipe.
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oatmeal Ingredients:
- Regular rolled oats
- Almond milk
- Greek yogurt
- Chia seeds
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
You have the option to assemble this no cook recipe in a bowl or try a mason jar for a handy meal on the go. Add the rolled oats, almond milk, great yogurt, strawberries, chia seeds and a pinch of salt, and stir until well combined. Seal the container and place in the fridge to soak overnight.
The next day, make the cheesecake topping by mixing the softened cream cheese, honey and vanilla extract.
Give the oats a good stir and top with the cheesecake topping and oatmeal add-ins like fresh berries, lemon zest, shredded coconut, toasted nuts or crushed graham cracker.
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats Tips:
Change up your meal-on-the-go routine with a hearty serving of strawberry cheesecake overnight oats. Here are tips to make this meal prep even more enjoyable.
- Strawberry: Strawberries are a valuable source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Both fresh and frozen strawberries can be used to prepare this tasty recipes. Frozen strawberries will defrost into the soaked oats creating a jam like consistency.
- Cream cheese: Cream cheese is a unique addition to soaked oats. The cheesecake topping is creamy and extraordinarily delicious, tastes just like the classic dessert.
- Oats: Stick with rolled oats instead of using quick oats or steel cut oats for this recipe. Quick oats are thin and get very mushy when soaked overnight. Steel cut oats a best used in cooked preparations.
- Liquid ratio: 2:1 ratio of liquid to overnight oats is a general guideline to follow for a porridge style consistency. As a result, the oats won’t become too thick and dry.
- Yogurt: Yogurt gives the oatmeal an extra creamy taste. Use a diary-free yogurt when preparing a vegan recipe.
- Seeds: Hemp seeds, chia seeds and flaxseeds are some of the superfood ingredients to easily add inside this tasty recipe.
- Vegan: The recipe can be vegan if you use dairy free cream cheese, milk and yogurt alternatives. In addition, substitute the honey for your preferred sweetener.
- Gluten free: Oats are naturally gluten free and considered safe for people with celiac disease. Purchase certified oats to avoid cross contamination during the harvesting and milling of the grain.
- Protein powder: Use the supplement to boost the nutritional availability of the meal prep.
- Sweetener: Make adjustments to the sweetener as needed. Maple syrup, coconut sugar, or agave are some of the commonly used options. Avoid honey if you are preparing a vegan recipe.
- Give it a stir: To serve, stir the soaked oatmeal once before adding any toppings. The bottom of the oats are soft compared to the chewy layer on top. Combine the two layers for a more consistent mouthfeel throughout the meal prep.
- Add-ins: Dried fruit, fresh fruit, seeds and crushed nuts are great add-in ingredients for this recipe. Here are over 75 oatmeal toppings for more fun combinations.
- Storage: Store the meal prep in the best overnight oats containers for at least 12 hours. To ensure freshness, enjoy for breakfast or mid afternoon snack within 5 days of preparation.
Strawberry cheesecake overnight oats is a sweet and creamy copycat of the classic dessert recipe. Enjoy this healthy meal prep as a grab and go morning meal as you head out the door, or as a tasty afternoon snack to tide you over until dinner time.
This no cook recipe is gluten free and can also be made with vegan ingredients. Enjoy the hearty and wholesome meal at anytime of day!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup strawberries, diced
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- pinch of salt
- ⅛ cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium sized bowl or overnight oats container, add the rolled, almond milk, Greek yogurt, strawberries, chia seeds and pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight for at least 12 hours before eating.
- The next day, mix the softened cream cheese, honey and vanilla extract.
- Give the oatmeal a stir, and top with the cheesecake topping, crushed graham crackers and spoonful of strawberry-chia jam.
- Make it vegan and gluten free!
- Adjust the consistency and sweetness if necessary.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 470Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 248mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 10gSugar: 26gProtein: 16g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.