Prepare this tasty apple walnut overnight oats and you’ll want to get out of bed quicker each morning. Crunchy nuts and juicy apple chunks are packed with extraordinary ingredients to help you start the busy day off on the right foot!
When you’re looking for wholesome nutrition, the benefits of oats cannot be underestimated. Combined with the rhetoric “an apple a day keeps the doctor away,” you’re really starting the day in the right direction.
Overnight oats are a quick and easy make ahead meal. This scrumptious breakfast is something that you and the whole family will enjoy!
Looking what else to make with apple and oats? Start the first days of fall with these delightful autumn flavors.
Here are the best 14 apple overnight oats recipes that require fewer ingredients. Finger licking, healthy and also delicious, you name it we got it!
From peanut butter apple overnight oats during a sugar-craving day to apple chia overnight oats for weight-conscious kind of mood, we’ve covered all the flavorful combinations that you need.
How to make apple walnut overnight oats?
The best way to eat walnut is to by soak them overnight. Simply add to your favorite apple overnight oats to fulfill your healthy nutrition for the day.
Does apple go well with walnuts for overnight oats? From cakes to muffins, apples go very well with walnuts because its one of the classic flavor combinations. Furthermore, it’s a perfect fat and crunchy protein topping for your overnight oatmeal plan.
Taste little bits of sweetness and heartiness in every bite you have. Grab a granny smith apple and additional items listed below.
Apple walnut overnight oatmeal ingredients:
- Rolled oats
- Liquid of your choice
- Chia seeds
- Maple syrup
- Apple pie spice
- Apple cider vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Crushed walnuts
Before going to bed, add these home staples in a mason jar and stir it until smooth and combined.
Don’t forget to make sure the chia seeds aren’t clumping up when you stir. Cover it and refrigerate overnight.
Top with homemade applesauce, then throw some crushed walnuts and finish with a sprinkle of cinnamon powder. Let the magic begin!
Apple Walnut Overnight Oats Tips:
Enhance the taste, temperature and texture by giving this apple walnut overnight oats a boost. Step up the recipes by checking out some of these simple tips and tricks.
- Store in the refrigerator and it’s good for up to 5 days without losing that signature chewy texture.
- Add more dairy-free or Greek yogurt to thin the consistency of the mixture.
- Simply alternate between homemade apple butter and applesauce to slightly vary the flavors.
- Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon to add a hint of fall spice to the meal.
- Make this recipe in a mason jar so that you are able to easily take the soaked oats to work!
Try these new apple oatmeal recipes:
Bright your day with this sweet and crunchy apple walnut overnight oats recipe. The delicate balance of natural sweetness from the apple pairs well with the nutty aroma and rich flavor of walnuts.
Apple and walnuts are a classic flavor combination. No wonder you can't go wrong with this make ahead recipe.
Plan you weekly meal prep and include a few apple walnut overnight oatmeals in the mix. You won't regret have a few \ as grab and go breakfasts or midday snacks.
- In a medium-sized bowl or overnight oats container, add
the soy milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, salt and apple pie spice in a mason jar. Stir really well to ensure the chia seeds aren't clumping up together.
- Cover and store overnight in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours.
- To serve, top the oatmeal with chopped apples, crushed walnuts or your favorite oatmeal toppings.
- This overnight oatmeal recipe is vegan, gluten-free and non-dairy!
- This overnight oatmeal ratio serves a thick spoonable oatmeal. For a softer more porridge-like oatmeal, add extra liquid to the overnight oats ratio in order to thin out the mixture before serving.
- For freshness and to ensure ingredients don’t spoil, this overnight oats recipe should be consumed within 4-5 days of preparation. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 456Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 201mgCarbohydrates: 86gFiber: 11gSugar: 44gProtein: 11g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.