Start your day off on the right foot with a hearty bowl of pumpkin spice overnight oats. Made with real pumpkin, high-protein Greek yogurt, and warming fall spices, the combination is so delicious and loaded with nutrition.
The comforting taste of sweet pumpkin, creamy oats and yogurt brings the memory of cozy fall season. Grab your pumpkin spice and lets whip up a number of pumpkin overnight oats this season.
Pumpkin, spices and oats blend extremely well together. From pumpkin spice overnight oats to pumpkin chia overnight oats, we’ve rounded up quick oatmeal recipes that use the seasonal favorite.
Whether you are on a gluten-free and vegetarian diet, pumpkin spice overnight oats are perfect for you! The nutritional benefits of oats, combined with pumpkin, makes this a wholesome meal that will keep you full all day long.
How to make pumpkin spice overnight oats?
Healthy pumpkin spice overnight oatmeal is easy to make the night before a busy morning. As a result, its ready when you wake up and there is so no need to cook.
Enjoy every bite of this nourishing breakfast that tastes just like fall in a cup! Grab your fall inspired spice blend and a few other ingredients to begin this meal prep for the week:
Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- Rolled oats
- Greek yogurt
- Pumpkin purée
- Liquid of your choice
- Maple syrup
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Ground cinnamon
In a mason jar, whisk together the yogurt, pumpkin puree, milk, maple syrup, and the spices.
Stir in oats and flaxseed. Close the lid and refrigerate overnight or at least 12 hours.
Serve it cold or quickly warm it up by microwaving for 60-90 seconds.
Top the oatmeal with pecans and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon. Even consider adding a scoop of homemade applesauce and then you’ll really enjoy the taste of fall in every bite.
You can also replace the Greek yogurt with pumpkin flavored yogurt if you don’t have pumpkin purée. In this case, adjust the amount maple syrup to make sure the yogurt has enough sweetness.
Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats Tips:
There are a few tips to be aware of when assembling your pumpkin spice overnight oatmeal. The precautions will ensure that you have the best overnight oats experience each time.
- Consume overnight oatmeal at least 12 hours after assembling it. They are soggy, but not too soggy.
- If the overnight oatmeal water ratio is too thick or pasty like, make adjustments when serving so that the proportion is 2:1 liquid to oats.
- To maintain a chewier texture, go easy on the liquid while preparing because you can always add a splash more just before serving.
- Make your oatmeal even creamier by adding an extra spoonful of plain Greek yogurt.
- Stir in your favorite nut butters for an extra kick and to add more protein. Sunflower seed butter and almond butter add more nutrition and a satisfying taste!
- Add fresh fruit that is in season instead of always topping with dried fruit. The natural sugar concentration is lower, especially when compared to sugar coated dried fruits.
- Consume overnight oatmeal with 5 days of preparing to ensure the best quality.
GRAB THESE PUMPKIN OVERNIGHT OATMEAL RECIPES:
Add some extra spice in your life with this pumpkin spice overnight oats recipe. The blend of pumpkin and spice pairs extremely well with the overnight oats.
In search of fresh new meal prep ideas? This recipe will work perfectly for you because it pairs well with many oatmeal toppings to ensure you never get bored eating the same thing everyday.
Here we go! Follow along and make some pumpkin spice overnight oats so that you can enjoy a delicious no cook meal at any time of day.
- In a medium-sized bowl or overnight oats jar, combine the oats, soy milk, yogurt, pumpkin puree, flax seed, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Stir well to combine all ingredients.
- Cover and store overnight in the refrigerator for at least 12 to 24 hours before consuming.
- To serve, remove from the fridge and top with chopped nuts, candied ginger, coconut flakes or your favorite oatmeal toppings.
This recipe makes a thick oatmeal consistency that is very spoonable. Add more liquid or an extra spoonful of yogurt to change up the overnight oatmeal ratio for a more creamy porridge-like consistency.
To make this recipe dairy free, use a vegan or dairy-free yogurt alternative such as almond or coconut base. These flavor profiles will also blend well with the recipe ingredients!
For freshness and to ensure ingredients don’t spoil, this pumpkin pie spice overnight oats recipe should be consumed within 4-5 days of preparation. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 363Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 79mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 9gSugar: 20gProtein: 17g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.